To embed your YouTube video, simply paste the YouTube URL alongside your review text as shown.
- The video should be created and owned by you
- The video should discuss the identical product and/or shade under which you place your review on Makeupalley (i.e., if you are reviewing CoolBrand’s gentle eye makeup remover in your video, do not add your video to a review of CoolBrand’s bi-phase eye makeup remover).
- If you are including text in your review to accompany your YouTube URL, please keep it relevant and focused on the product being reviewed
- Even though you can embed a video, text hyperlinks to blogs or websites are prohibited in reviews, and only allowed on your Profile page.
- The same rules for standard MUA reviews apply: videos must be free of profanity and offensive or off-color remarks and suitable for audiences 13+
|Tip: Feel free to let your followers know that this is a MakeupAlley review, such as by tagging MakeupAlley in your video, or posting a link to your MUA review in the YouTube comments.|